Every single product that is sold through Kastor Energy has a minimum of 5 years limited warranty. For industrial and commercial products, limited warranty is 5 years from the date of purchase, please contact us for further details.
Our intention is to provide hassle-free sales and service to every single client. Our limited warranty is designed for ensuring that under the right circumstances and trust, our clients have piece of mind when it comes to the purchases that they have made. We do everything in our power to make sure that every single product sold through Kastor Energy is of the highest level of quality and free of defects, delivered to our clients.
- All warranties are issued only to the original buyer, the warranty isn’t transferable to any third party. The product must be purchased directly from Kastor Energy, to be applicable for our limited warranty.
- Limited warranty is solely applied to the products that have been installed and handled properly and based on individual item’s technical data sheet.
- No warranty is applied to any fixture that was misused or modified by buyer(s).
- No warranty will be issued for visible physical damage(s) done to the product.
- No warranty will be issued for any electrical fault caused during installation.
- The limited warranty covers the replacement or repair of the product only if in original condition.
- The repair cost is the responsibility of Kastor Energy only if the product is found to be faulty.
- Under normal circumstances, for approved warranty issues, shipping costs are the responsibility of Kastor Energy. The way of shipping is addressed by your designated representative at Kastor Energy and not by the buyers.
- A product must be installed based on their proper usage and latest electrical code. If a product is not installed within its temperature operating range provided in the specifications, instructions, and any other document accompanying the product then the warranty is void.
- Any act of nature which causes led lights to become defective is void under the warranty.
- Any accidental or physical damages caused by animals will void the warranty. Improper use, fluctuation of power source, exposure to hazardous material, improper location, environment or temperature, and any similar misuse will void the warranty.
- In the case of outdoor products, all above warranty conditions are applied plus; Any water damage due to incorrect installation will void all other conditions and no warranty will be approved.
- If the product(s) you have purchased at Kastor Energy are no longer in production and no longer for sale and all above conditions have passed, then faulty products are replaced with similar products with the same or lesser value.
- Failure to comply with warnings given with products will void the warranty.
- If a product is found to be defective in accordance with the product specifications, the user must notify Kastor Energy within 48 hours of noticing the defect.
- Should anything be unclear in regards of the warranty for your new LED lights purchased by us, please contact us via email or call us.
SUGGESTION: If you plan on ordering a large quantity, please purchase one product as a sample first. When you do this please contact us so that our team knows that you have made a sample purchase. Once you receive the product, viewed it, and approved it then we can discount the sample product off your large quantity order.